- 聖經研究．聖經考古 / 猶太教．古代近東研究
Bible Study．Bible Archaeology / Judaism．Ancient Near East Studies
刊名 /全文年代起始 連結最新全文 所屬資料庫⁄出版社 Biblical Interpretation (2000- ) 查看最新一期：Volume 25, No. 3, 2017 Brill Journals Dead Sea Discoveries (2000- ) 查看最新一期： Volume 24, No.1, 2017 Brill Journals Biblical Theology Bulletin (1999- ) 查看最新一期： Volume 47, No.2, May. 2017 Sage Journals Currents in Biblical Research (2002- ) 查看最新一期： Volume 15, No.3, June. 2017 Sage Journals
1.The library is for the staff of school, student, as well as the holders of library card of CES alumni and readers.
2.Readers from outside should show the library card and leave the private books and personal belonging outside the locker. Please use ID card or residence certificate in exchange for visitor card if you don’t hold the library card.
3.The library card is not transferable. Please show your library card when you borrow books
4.Entering the library should dress neatly and keep quietly. Drinks and eatables are not allowed in the library except water. Keep your mobiles off within the library premises.
5.Do not write, underline or mark any book. Library books are carefully examined on return and the borrower will be held responsible for the damage.
6.After reading, leave books on the table or on the book trolley. Please do not shelve the books.
7.Do not move or reserve the seats and meeting or sleeping on the seats. The library disclaims any liability for loss or damage.
8.Do not switch the setting the equipment of library. Library doesn’t set to answer the call of service.
9.Visitors must be guided by the staff. Children under 7 are not allowed in the library, 7 ~ 12 years old must be accomplished by adult. Because the seats are limited, study room does not open for outside readers.
10.Audio and video information should comply with the relevant provisions of the copyright laws, do not copy the whole book.
|Membership category||Borrowing entitlements and loan period||Audio-visual material entitlements and period||Should renew annually|
|Full-time teacher||50 books/90 days (cannot renew)||＊Tape：4
＊All of the above period is 7 days. (cannot renew)。
＊Overdue fine：$10 NT /book/day
＊Children book：5 books/ 14 days(renew for once)
|※Full-time teachers may borrow books and periodicals 10 books / 3 days for instruction and 5 books / 2 hours for reference|
|Adjunct teacher/Teachers of Promotion center||10 books/90 days (cannot renew)||※During school time only
※Should renew annually
|Students of the research department||20 books/ 30 days (renew for once)||※Can renew the book online or bring to library.
※Family dependents：Spouse of research assistant, church leader and full-time teacher and over 16 years old child.
※借閱總件數包含指定參考書5冊 / 2小時。
|Church leadership/Elective students of School based||10 books/ 14 days (renew for once)|
|Family dependents||5 books/14 days(renew for once)|
|Master student/Students of Promotion center||5 books/30 days (cannot renew)||※Do not have any cost during school time.
※The period of library card accord to the class：
＊The first semester：9/1～next year 3/31
＊The second semester：3/1～9/30
|Alumni||5 books/30 days (cannot renew)|
|Outside readers||5 books/30 days (cannot renew)||※Should renew annually. Cost：$500 NT/ year|
|10 books/30 days (cannot renew)||Apply library card to seminary|
|Inter-library cooperation||5 books/21 days
(cannot renew and reserve)
|Readers need to hold a reciprocal borrowing card|
|Overseas academic research(Non-Christians)||Only research and copy in the library||Non-circulating||Use ID card or residence certificate in exchange for visitor card.|
- Renew checkouts：
1.Renew the book online or bring to library.
2.You may renew checkouts 3 days before the due date. If it’s overdue have to return first.
3.If the book is held by others cannot renew.
1.If the book is borrowed by others can place an online hold or bring library card to the library.
2.You need to pick up the book within 3 days of receiving the notice.
3.The period of new book display can make an appointment with library card, each limited by 4.
- Course reserves：
1.According to the request of the course, teacher specify the student to read the book is「Course reserves」。白天開放時段，課程指定用書限館內閱覽，夜間閉館可隔夜借閱。
2.Object：Teachers or students who take the class, each limited by 5.
⊗ Borrow→Get the book→scan the barcode →Fill in the folder list（Date／Name／Time）→Clip book delivery at the counter
⊗ Return→scan the barcode to return→Fill in the folder list→Clip in return list→Returning the books to the shelf
※Cancel the online reservation：For speeding up the borrowing efficiency of the book, the library cancels the online reservation function of the course book.
A. 白天借閱：It is limited to 2 hours each time. To continue to use, please return it to the counter first and then borrow it。
B.Overnight lending：Can borrow the books 2 hours before the library closing，returning within one hours before opening.
※Can borrow from Monday through Thursday after 9 p.m.，return back before the next day morning before 9 a.m.；als0 can borrow on Friday after 9 p.m. until Monday a.m..
- When the full-time teacher and co-worker are on duty, staff card equal to library card.
- Adjunct teacher need to present proof of teaching, an ID card and take one photo of one inch. The period of teaching is 1 year. (August 1 to July 31 each year)。
- The student ID card of graduate student equal to library.
- When student has registered, student card is library card.
- The family members of students, church leadership and full-time teacher (spouse and child over 16 years old) can apply for free. Please bring the student ID card or staff card and one photo of one inch.
- Members of promotion education center need to carry the certificate of registration or stamped by promotion education center on the form and photo. The time limit is from the first semester 9/1 until next year 3/31. The second semester 3/1 until 9/30.
- Research assistants need to take proof of registration or to be stamped on the form by the office of academic affairs and one photo. The term of is from the first semester 9/1 until next year 3/31. The second semester 3/1 until 9/30.
- Alumni can supply an alumni library card from alumni association as library card.
- Alumni from promotion education center please bring your diploma, ID card and one photo. The fee of certification cost $200 dollars. The period of using for a year.
- The extension of promotion education center is handled as outside reader.
- Brothers and sisters from other church must obtain the form and signed from the pastor. Then take the form with ID card and one photo. The annual fee of certification cost $500 dollars. The time limit is a year.
- Application time：Opening hours are accepted to receive. (Making the card need a working days, you will get the card after the day of receipt.)
- Lost card and replacement：If you lost your card you should report losing.
- If readers lose their book certainly should return the library as soon as possible.
- f the date of return has overpassed should still pay the overdue fines.
- Calculation of fines：From the date of return until the day of losing. Each day each book $2 dollars.
- To buy it by yourself：
⊗ Grace period of compensate：30 days from losing date
⊗ Please pay $100 dollars for processing fee.
⊗ Totally amount= 1 new book+$100+overdue fines
- Library purchase new book：
⊗ Grace period of compensate：30 days from losing date
⊗ Books and postage：According to the actual expense
⊗ Please pay $100 dollars for processing fee.
⊗ Totally amount= Books and postage+$100+ overdue fines
- Compensate of out of print：
⊗ Grace period of compensate：30 days from losing date
⊗ Determination of out of print：Cannot find any new book or second-hand book
⊗ Compensation of books：According to the pages. Chinese book：$3/page
⊗ Totally amount=Book(Chinese book：$3 per page/Western document：$5 per page)+overdue fines
- Cancel the lost
- If reader found the book, library hasn’t entered the procurement process yet can cancel the lost any time.
- Cancellation：As if overdue, should be calculated from the return date. The highest limit is $50 dollars each book.
- If library has entered the procurement process cannot cancel the lost. But the new books belong to reader, the original one return to the library and pay for the overdue fines. However, the library completed the cataloging doesn’t apply the above approach.
Intern-library Loan copy service
Intern-library Loan copy service of seminary
The teachers and students can use Nationwide Document Delivery Service to borrow or copy reference.
- All elective students
- Department of research students
- Full-time teacher
- Domestic seminary library book loan/periodical copy service
- Exchange reciprocal borrowing card【Go to the cooperative library to borrow books by yourselves 】
- Nationwide Document Delivery Service【NDDS】
Domestic seminary library book loan/periodical copy service
How to apply：
1.Online application：Download the form, complete and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org。
2.Written application：Download the form or go to the counter to fill the form contact Ding Yunhua sisters. (extesion224)
3.Note：time limit for 3 weeks
4.Inquiry about the process of the application：Please contact Ding Yunhua sisters. (extension 224)
1.Book：The cost of each postage charge
2.Periodical：$2 dollars/ page plus the mailing. If send PDF files by e-mail each piece cost $30 dollars.
3.Acceptable payment methods：Applicants pay for the return postage while getting the books at the counter.
Exchange reciprocal borrowing card【Applicants need to borrow the books from the cooperative library by themselves】
1.Time：Monday to Friday 8：00 ~ 12：00
13：30 ~ 17：00
2.Please bring the library card or student ID card to exchange borrowing card then go to the cooperate library.
3.Each reading card can borrow 5 book for 3 weeks but don’t provide renew or reserve.
4.The period of reciprocal borrowing card is 7 days, please use within 7 days, after that, return back to the counter and take back your student card or ID card.
5.Please return the books that borrow from other libraries；Please pay the handling fee of $30 dollars and postage charges if the museum is to be returned。
San Yu Library, Central Taiwan Theological Seminary Library, Chung Yuan University Library, China Lutheran Seminary, Tainan Theological College& Seminary Library, Taiwan Missionary Theological Seminary Library, Taiwan Conservative Baptist Seminary Library, Taiwan Graduate School Of Theological Library, Logos Evangelical Seminary in Taiwan, Yu-Shan Theological College and Seminary Library, Christian Hakka Seminary Library, Taiwan Rhema Graduate School of Pastoral Psychology Library, True Jesus Church Library, Christ’s Disciples Training Seminary Library, Assemblies of God School of Theology, Glad Tiding Bible College, Holy Light Theological Seminary, The Methodist College Resource Center, Llpm Seminary Library.
Nationwide Document Delivery Service【NDDS】
- Nationwide Document Delivery Service is a service system to achieve the purpose of resource sharing. There are 423 libraries involved so far.
How to use：
- Enter the【Nationwide Document Delivery Service is a service system】homepage.。
- Apply for an account：The first time users need to apply for an account, and receive the confirm letter. Through the letter, you can log to the system directly.
- Inquiry the union catalog and make an application：Readers can use union catalog to find out the information then apply if you want to copy.
- NDDS Manual ：全國文獻傳遞系統(NDDS)讀者使用手冊
Site Equipment service
Lockers, research tables and wireless Internet services
- Library provides 3 laptop (10 inch, 14 inch, 15 inch) and one projector for teaching and gathering.
- The provision is based on “student Manual” and “the use of site and equipment” number II DA07 article 2. It is formulated as follow：
A.The use of laptops, projectors is based on the use of teaching, followed by the public activities such as worship of parties, prayer and so on.
B.Please accept the name of the applicant, the period of use and the purpose of the application when you make an appointment for online booking or a counter appointment. ()
C.Applicants are required to borrow a library card to borrow from the service desk. Monday to Friday
Use time：8-12 a.m., 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
D.If the promotion of education needs to use for teaching please contact the office of extension education, the library does not accept the promotion of education students to borrow at night.
E.Applicants are required to use the library card on weekend. The expenses of borrowing for projectors ($2000/day), projectors and notebook computer ($3000/day).
- To make an online appointment：https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SAHQn5gDul0PqCZNRiuXTyjTQeK9MeXxlMM1BtmKNkY
- The library provides three photocopiers for readers to copy the information.
- When copying library materials, it shall comply with the relevant provisions of the copyright law, do not copy whole, and be responsible for it if there is any violation.
- Please go to the counter payment after the copy (A4, B4 – $1/ single-side; A4, B4 $1.5 / double-side; A3 – $2 / single-side A3 $3 / double-side; please unconditionally carry) If the photocopier paper shortage or failure, please inform the counter staff to exclude fault. Please put your stationery back and tidy when you use the work table next to the copier.
- The eight public computers in our library are connected with three photocopiers FX Document, Centre, 336, PCL6A, FX, Centre, Document, PCL6B, Kyocera TASKalfa, 3010i, KY. They provide readers with print operation reports, query information and so on.
- Print charges also the same as photocopies.
- Scanner： It connects to a public inquiry computer (number 1) to provide readers to scanned file images yourselves. If you want to scan a file or picture, please bring your own portable disk to save files or pictures, or mail the scanned files or pictures to your personal email box by email box. Clear your temporary files after use.
- Photocopy machine Kyocera TASKalfa 3010i KY: The scanning service is available. Readers can scan files and pictures independently and send them to personal E-Mail mailbox, carry on disk or public computer. After using it, you can clean up the files you have temporarily stored.
The use of lockers：：
There are 68 lockers set up at the entrance at the library. This provides for the use of school-based students. The locker room application for the 2016 academic year begins with the upper layer lockers (odd numbers), and the key is issued in accordance with the order of the museum. The use of lockers is based on an academic year.（The time limit of semester 2016 is until September 29, 2017）。
A.Students of school based
B.Department of research students
- How to apply：
※Since September 21, 2017，the application for online registration of school based and department of research students has been opened.
※Please click the following link to the Internet to fill in the name, student number, mobile phone, E-Mail, in the hall of a specified date to counter Pro collect the key and pay a deposit of $100 (The cost shall be returned after the borrower to return the lockers.)
B.The date of the key：
※The first section from 【September 25, 2017 to September 27th】 the students who aren’t in resident to collect the key and pay a deposit of $100.
※The second section from【September 28, 2017] – open schools and Department of all students receive elective keys, pay $100 deposit to apply. (At least so far)
- Use method：
A.The library will give the applicant a locker key, please keep it properly and return it when you send back the locker. The library will refund the deposit of $100. If the key is lost, the duplicate key must be paid.
B.At the end of each school year, the applicant should empty lockers for personal items, and go through the formalities to return the lockers (return the key and reclaim $100 deposit).
C.he following regulations shall be observed when using lockers：
＊ No food or drink can be placed in order to avoid cockroaches or rats.
＊ No books or non-book materials are to be placed in lockers.
＊ Do not keep books (Reference Books) or periodicals within the library.
＊ Lockers shall not be transferred to others or exchanged or occupied privately.
＊Personal valuables should be kept by themselves and will not be held responsible for the loss.
The library r has 11 research tables, for the full-time teachers, master of theology students, doctor of ministry science students apply for the use of time, use one year as a unit, to achieve the principle of fairness, it will draw to determine the user and the seat.
A. Full-time teacher
B. Master of theology, graduate and elective students. 【Students who will write papers and major reports will be given priority in this academic year】
C. Doctor of Ministry of health and health 【Graduate students will be preferred in the academic year】
- Application form：
A. Date of application：September 19, 2017 to September 26th at 9 a.m.
B. Draw time:：September 26, 2017 (Tuesday) 10:00 (If you can’t draw in person, you will have to draw from the librarian)
- Use method：
A. Please follow the scheduled research user table number, do not take up the other seat, violators have no right to use it.
B. When users use all kinds of information in the library, the measures are as follows：
⊗ Journals, reference books and designated reference books shall not be taken to the reading of the table area.
⊗ Stacks of books in general, if you need to use more than four hours, should be checked in, or put on the book van quickly after use.
⊗ Every day before closing, such as journals, reference books and books without formalities, which directly remove from the shelves is regarded as a serious violation. The library will be the approach by illegal punishment.
⊗ Using the Study table should pay attention to clean and quiet. No drinks or foods except water shall be brought in. Do not eat in the library.
Services of wireless network：
- To maintain the safety of wireless networks and the rights of our teachers and students, wireless internet access has been managed solely by the computer center.
- At present, only students with full access are required to receive wireless Internet access. General visitors (alumni, promotion education, students, out of school readers) are not open to wireless internet access. To apply for a wireless Internet service, please fill in the application form to the computer center.
- he students of extension education, school readers and CES alumni who have the library card (must be within the validity period) recommend using public museum. When you use the network, please check in at the counter first. The fee is $15 per 30 minutes, less than 30 minutes, still 30 minutes.
A.When you are using the computer, you should turn off the computer speakers and gently use the keyboard to avoid influencing others.
B.Readers are not allowed to conduct Internet security or order behavior in the library, such as downloading illegal software or entering pornographic websites.
Electronic resources remote authentication system：
- Description：The new semester starts from February 2014, library enable a new service library electronic resources remote authentication system, authentication system of electronic resources in June 2016 has been transferred to the [HyProxy] remote authentication system. No matter in the CES domain or not, the system had windows login readers, CES domain users can directly choose “visitors” can be connected, the electronic data.
- Full-time teachers and fellow workers.
- Research Division of the Ministry of health, the whole school elective students, alumni
- Readers who holds a valid library card (the office of extension education/outside the school readers / teachers and students dependents)
- How to use：
- Users click on any of the electronic resources on the library page. The system will pop in the login screen for the account number and password. (figure 1)
- Please enter the library card number (student number) and pass word, you can log in to use all of the electronic resources.
- Users can not log in CES domain, click “visitors” or “visitor login” to use the resource. But if you click other resources, the system will appear again “reader login” screen. (Figure 1)
- If the account entry error, system will jump to another login window (Figure two).
- When you’re done, close and log out
- If you have any questions in use, welcome to contact the museum, Tel: 02-23659151 to 221；E-Mail: email@example.com
If you want to know more，Please connect us～ Tel: 03-273 7477 ext 5000・Fax: 03-275 2167・E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org